The Faculty Association PAC desperately needs your contribution to prepare for the next Trustee elections in 2018.
If you contribute just $20 a month, less than the cost of a weekly latté, you could help change the District. Please fill out the Payroll Deduction Form, found under “Documents and Links” in the menu bar on the left, and deliver it to a Faculty Association officer or representative as soon as possible.
Through automatic withdrawal, the contribution is absolutely painless: it will come out of your paycheck automatically, and you will not even notice that it’s gone. But you will notice the effects. We are going into negotiations that may be protracted, and it is is imperative that we have a strong Association and support of faculty-friendly trustees. In the last election, the Association was able to help re-elect a faculty-friendly trustee, and we hope to do so in the upcoming election as well. To ensure that we are prepared for the election, we need your contributions. Remember, just $20 a month will make little difference to your wallet now, but it could make a huge difference in your future.
Thank you for your generosity.
PAC Members, 2018-2020
- Kurt Meyer, President
- Mark Blethen, Past-President
- Frank Gonzalez, Treasurer
- Parisa Soltani, Secretary
- Jenny Langrell, Membership Chair
- Beth Clary, Part-Time Faculty Chair
- Lewis Long, Past-President
- Lee Haggarty, Past-President
- Sharon MacMillan, Past-President
- Claire Cesareo, Past-President
- Margot Lovett, SBS Saddleback College (Christina Ghanbarpour, Alternate)
- Vacant, Counseling Services & Special Programs, Saddleback College (Mike Long, Alternate)
- Jenny Langrell, Online Education and Learning Resources, Saddleback College
- Steve Crapo (Alternate), Kinesiology and Athletics, Saddleback College
- Kolin Williams, Transfer, Career and Special Programs, Saddleback College
- Vacant, Health Sciences and Human Services, Saddleback College
- Jonathan Luque, Mathematics, Science and Engineering, Saddleback College (Jacob Tracy, Alternate)
- Rebecca Knapp, Business Science and Economic Workforce Development
- Pete Murray, Liberal Arts, Saddleback College (Josh Pryor, Alternate)
- Ariel Alexander, Fine Arts and Media Technology, Saddleback College (Norm Weston, Alternate)
- Daniel Vernazza, Humanities, Irvine Valley College
- Kathy Schmeidler, Life Sciences and Technologies, Irvine Valley College
- Robert Melendez, Guidance & Counseling, Irvine Valley College (Fawn Tanriverdi, Alternate)
- Rebecca Kaminsky, Humanities, Irvine Valley College (Lewis Long, Alternate)
- Mark McNeil (Alternate), Social and Behavioral Sciences, Irvine Valley College
- Melanie Haeri, Languages and Learning Resources, Irvine Valley College
- Amy Stinson, Physical Sciences and Technology, Irvine Valley College
- Ray Chandos, Integrated Design, Engineering, and Automation (IDEA), Irvine Valley College